What We Do
We are a business and healthcare law firm. We help closely held businesses, professionals and healthcare providers make more money, keep more money, and sleep better. We represent and protect the business and financial interests of healthcare providers and healthcare related businesses in the following types of legal engagements:
- Business and Healthcare Litigation and Administrative Hearings
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Forming or Dissolving a Medical Practice or Other Healthcare Business
- Healthcare Law
- Higher Education Law
- Medical Audits and Healthcare Fraud Investigations
- Medical Practice and Healthcare Operations, Transactions and Regulatory Compliance
- Physician Employment
- Physician Practices
- Professional Licensing and Medical Credentialing
- Staffing and Employment Law
- Third Party Payer Contracting and Reimbursement Disputes
We are Responsive, Experienced, Committed
The focus of our law practice is the healthcare industry and specialty businesses. We have demonstrated interest and experience in assisting healthcare providers and business owners with their legal needs as business and litigation counsel.
“Kevin Little [of Hamil Little] represented the Medical Association of Georgia and individual physicians in a matter addressing the abuses of the health insurance industry. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and brought forth legal theories to hold the health insurance industry accountable to physicians and patients. We received outstanding representation from Kevin.” *
Donald Palmisano, CEO and General Counsel, Medical Association of Georgia.
Attention To You, Attention To Detail
Our attorneys have extensive experience and are AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell. We have offices in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia, serving clients throughout Georgia and South Carolina, and often in other States. Our law firm takes great pride in providing responsive, high-quality legal representation, and cost-effective solutions for all of our clients.