We are a business and healthcare law firm. We help closely held businesses, professionals and healthcare providers make more money, keep more money, and sleep better.
We represent and protect the business and financial interests of healthcare providers and healthcare related businesses in the following types of legal engagements:
- Healthcare Law
- Business Litigation
- Professional Licensing and Medical Credentialing
- Forming or Dissolving a healthcare Business
- Operations, Transactions and Regulatory Compliance
- Medical Audits and Fraud Investigations
- Third Party Payer Contracting and Reimbursement Disputes
- Business and healthcare Litigation and Administrative Hearings
- Staffing and Employment Law
- Physician Practices
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Family and Domestic Relations Law
The focus of our law practice is the healthcare industry and specialty businesses. We have demonstrated interest and experience in assisting healthcare providers and business owners with their legal needs as business and litigation counsel.
“Kevin Little [of Hamil Little] represented the Medical Association of Georgia and individual physicians in a matter addressing the abuses of the health insurance industry. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and brought forth legal theories to hold the health insurance industry accountable to physicians and patients. We received outstanding representation from Kevin.” *
Donald Palmisano, CEO and General Counsel, Medical Association of Georgia.
Our attorneys have extensive experience and are AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell. We have offices in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia, serving clients throughout Georgia and South Carolina, and often in other States. Our law firm takes great pride in providing responsive, high quality legal representation, and cost effective solutions for all of our clients.
* DISCLAIMER: Any result this law firm or any lawyer of this law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.