What We Do
We help healthcare providers make more money, keep more money, and sleep better.
We represent and protect the business and financial interests of healthcare providers and healthcare related businesses in the following types of legal engagements:
- Forming or Dissolving a Healthcare Business
- Operations, Transactions and Regulatory Compliance
- Medical Audits
- Third Party Payer Contracting and Reimbursement Disputes
- Litigation and Administrative Hearings
- Staffing and Employment Law
- Physician Practices
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
ATTENTION TO YOU. ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
“Kevin Little [of Hamil Little] represented the Medical Association of Georgia and individual physicians in a matter addressing the abuses of the health insurance industry. Kevin [of Hamil Little] was a pleasure to work with and brought forth legal theories to hold the health insurance industry accountable to physicians and patients. We received outstanding representation from Kevin [of Hamil Little].” *
Donald Palmisano, CEO and General Counsel, Medical Association of Georgia.
We have offices in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia, serving clients throughout Georgia and South Carolina. Our law firm takes great pride in providing responsive, high quality legal representation, and cost effective solutions for all of our clients.
* DISCLAIMER: Any result this law firm or any lawyer of this law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.